cd exchange club

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Disc Junkies 67...



















DJ67

Fellow Junkies-

Let me start by saying that I take 100% responsibility for the lack of timeliness on dropping this disc and am open to any tongue lashings or paddlings that are deemed appropriate. After passing along my duties for the month of June as I made the treck from Chicago to Denver, I failed to pick up tragic's month on the other end. That said, I do not apologize for the fact that I am robbing October of its month because....well, its October and I am not sure that there is a better month for music in my mind. After I finally catch my breath from the summer of festivals and slowly slip into the haze of almost winter, I find myself doing little around the house but nerding out on pitchfork, elbow.ws, etc... That said, without further adieu, the track list for disc junkies 67(?).....its hard to keep track with the many missed months. I will be posting more detail and description over the next coming days...again..sorry for the delay.

Leroy

1. Brendan Canning – All the Best Wooden Toys Come From Germany

2. Florence and the Machine – Dog Days are Over

3. The Antlers – Two

4. Dirty Projectors – Cannibal Resource

5. Justin Vernon – Whippgrass

6. The Jayhawks – Tampa to Tulsa

7. Gregory Alan Isakov – Raising Cain

8. Otis Taylor – Ten Million Slaves

9. Blakroc – Hoochie Coo

10. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros – Come in Please

11. Ben Sollee – Mule with a Bullhorn

12. Balmorhea – Settler

13. Jeff Buckley & Elizabeth Fraser – All Flowers in Time Bend Towards the Sun

14. Avette Brothers – The Perfect Space

15. Bad Veins – Gold and Warm

16. The Love Language - Providence

17. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros – Home

18. The Wooden Birds – False Alarm

19. Avette Brothers – I and Love and You

20. Justin Vernon – We Will Never Die

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home