cd exchange club

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

DJ Volume 18

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From DJ "Tragically Delicious"

1. Mocean Worker* Right Now
2. Beck* Girl
3. Soul Coughing* Disseminated
4. LCD Soundsystem* Give It Up
5. Modest Mouse* The View
6. The Zutons* Pressure Point
7. LCD Soundsystem* Daft Punk is Playing in My House
8. Spanish Interlude*
9. Beck* Hell Yes
10. Kings of Leon* The Bucket
11. Blue Merle* Burning in the Sun
12. Ray LaMontagne* Killing Man
13. Badly Drawn Boy* Once Around the Block
14. Snow Patrol* Spitting Game
15. Joseph Arthur* Puppets
16. Elliot Smith* Wouldn't Mama Be Proud
17. The Arcade Fire* Rebellion
18. Kings of Convenience* I Don't Know What I Can Save You From
19. The Album Leaf* The MP

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Trotter said...

TD,

I must say that it's a great manual labor cd . . . I've been scraping gum and catsup off of the high skool chairs and the electronic trax prior to the spanish interlude have been quite inspiring. Good bookends with a similar feel to the end, and I must say that it's the Beck that holds this disc together.
Here are my questions:
1. What do you think about the new Beck
2. Any recommendations on albums that are solid from front to back . . . beginning to end.
I'm particularly interested in LCD and Ray LaMontagne, and Soul Coughing.
3. I've heard Blue Merle on the radio and always thought it was off of XandY before I got it. What does that album sound like?

Nice work . . . I'm a fan

10:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home